RDBA Virtual Experience Agenda Sure to Inspire
The RDBA Virtual Experience: What You Need to Know agenda is coming together with sessions that are guaranteed to inspire retail dietitians as they continue work in the new normal retail environment. Session highlights include:
- Batch Cooking: Meal Prep Made Even Easier for Your Shoppers. Presented by Chef Abbie Gellman, MS, RD, CDN, this session dishes up tips and tricks for retail RDs to engage shoppers on batch cooking along with ideas on bringing this timesaving kitchen practice to life at the retail level.
- Retail Dietetics: The Impact of 2020. In 2020, the retail environment and the role of the retail dietitian has significantly changed. It remains to be seen which of these changes will be temporary or long-term. In this session, RDBA Executive Director Annette Maggi will address how dietitians can thrive in the current and post-pandemic retail environment.
- Pin It: How RDs can use Pinterest to Engage Shoppers in Cooking at Home. The last thing a RD needs in 2020 is another social media platform to tend to, BUT if Pinterest isn’t part of your current plan then you’ll want to tune into this breakout session with Brianna Shales from Stemilt to learn why it needs to be. Understand how retail dietitians can utilize Pinterest to create curated content to not only engage shoppers but also drive traffic to your company’s website, e-commerce platform, and more.
- Mocktail Mixology: Fun and Festive Drinks for the Sober-Curious Consumer. Between the sober-curious movement reaching an all-time high in 2020 and the newfound need for many to reduce alcohol consumption amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, the demand for enticing non-alcoholic beverages has never been higher. Join Red Bull to explore the fundamentals of mocktail mixology, whip up delicious mocktails with a master mixologist, and explore trends of the intentional-drinking and sober-curious movement.
- 2021 Food Trends: How the Pandemic has Changed the Supermarket and CPG Worlds. RDBA CEO Phil Lempert will share his perspective on the key trends in consumer behavior that have emerged out of the pandemic: eating at home, online grocery shopping, and staying healthy and well as well as the future of consumer behaviors and how the grocery experience will change as a result.
To gain all these insights and more, follow this link to claim your place at RDBA Virtual Experience: What You Need to Know. The event is scheduled for 11:00-12:30 and 2:00-3:30 EST on September 22, 23, and 24. This event is exclusive to retail dietitians and retailer verification is part of the registration process. There is no fee for retail RDs to attend the event.