Original Cheerios Are Now GMO Free
January 8, 2014
General Mills’ announcement that it has cut genetically modified ingredients from original Cheerios is a huge victory for the non-GMO movement, according to the group that pushed for the change.
READ MORE HERE
- 2020 Retail Dietitian of the Year Award Application Process Now Open
- Creating Your Own Career Ladder
- RD Close-Up: Jessica Serdikoff, RDN CPT Brookdale ShopRite, Inc By RDBA Executive Director Annette Maggi, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
- RD Close-Up: Marda Heuman, RDN, LDN, Wegmans Nutritionist
- Trend Watch: A Walk Through the Fresh Departments
- Are Consumers Losing Trust in Science?
- RDBA WEBINAR: How RDs Can Hone Their Trade & Consumer Media Skills in 2020
- RD Close-Up: Leigh Healey, RD, LD, LMNT, Hy-Vee Registered Dietitian
- The Grocery Purchase Quality Index: A unique Approach to Measure Diet Quality from Purchase Patterns